Come and party with
Not only is this a sew-a long but a party as well!
So now this is a sew-a-party! LOL
I have decided to prolong the time to complete a sew it project from a week to 10 days!
You will be adding your links using InLinkz i’ve used it and the good news is that its fast, super easy and we will be able to see all the projects as they are completed no more waiting!
The bad news it that you will unfortunately need to have a blog to take part i know sorry but i promise its only takes a few mins to set up a blog account
As far as voting goes voting will be done on every 5th, 15th and 25th of every month!
So on the 5th we will vote to Sew on the 10th i will announce the winning tutorial and post up the link up party which will end on the 20th. Now on the 15th I will post up the vote to sew again so you can vote for what you would like to sew next. Which will be announced on the 20th.
So how do i join?
- Only entries made with Sew IT are accepted.
- Add a link below to a specific blog post not your main blog address
- Grab the Sew IT button and pop it up on your blog for all your visitors to see
- Please do NOT link up giveaways, Etsy shops or websites.
- Comments make me and i’m sure not the only one. Make someone smile by commenting on their blog post.
If you are looking for some great link up to submit your other crafty project join these great parties here
All of the items made with Sew It are for personal use only, you give them as gifts but you can not sell them.
In order to do so you need permession from the author of the tutorial, a lot of time is spent on creating tutorials so the author deserved credit for thier time and effort.