{5 Maxi Skirt Tutorials i would ♥ to sew}

Maxi skirts, do you remember them back in the old days?

Well I do because they were my favorite fashion item to wear in my teens i was obsessed with them, i had them in all colour ranges some were plain other were printed (told you obsessed) I wish that i had kept them because…. like with most fashion items they always tend to make a come back and they are now everywhere 😀

Want to know what i did last night….well i didnt get to sleep until 3am this morning because i was  searching for tutorials on how you can make your own {I know, i know…you can thank me later} hee hee

Lets get started then shall we?

I feel in love with this skirt tutorial from  {Lorenna Buck} and cant wait to make one or two! Click HERE for PDF Pattern

Can you imagine making a skirt in an hour? well you can with this tutorial from {Tales of a Trophy Wife}

Another skirt i loved is this jersey skirt by {Megan Nielsen}

Couldnt resist not sharing sharing this tiered maxi skirt tutorial by {Sew Much Ado}

The final tutorial i would like to share with you is a smocked skirt tutorial which i found on {Morning by Morning Productions}

And that sums it up my lovelies my five favorite skirts that i would LOVE to sew..

Dont forget to check out my page  Tutorials for MORE sewing tutorials

Question: Which one of these skirts makes you want to go fabric shopping and dust off your sewing machine?

comments

This entry was posted in Tutorial, Tutorial List, Womens Clothing and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to {5 Maxi Skirt Tutorials i would ♥ to sew}

1. Lia Mohsin says:

Lovely…thanks for sharing. I will definitely go shopping for material n sew one on my own 😉

2. umm amaar says:

Assalaamu Alaykum

Maa shaa Allaah. Jazakillah khayr for sharing. In shaa Allaah I would like to try the 2nd one as it’s quick!

wasalaam

3. tori says:

Thanks so much for the great post! I have also been noticing the new fashion trend and was dreaming of fall colors as well as rich tones you alwasy cant pull off in the summer.
    Thanks again!
    Tori

4. Lia Mohsin says:

Happy to have finished my first skirt…back in here to look at different styles of skirts to start my 2nd one :)

5. Lia Mohsin says:

Sis, I have sent u emails.

6. SimplyMe says:

MashaAllah! Nice collection. I have been meaning to find a maxi skirt for a new look,but havent found many here.

I sew sew wish I could sew. 😀
    SimplyMe´s last blog post ..Online earning

7. Fatima says:

I actually tried the pattern by “Sew Much Ado” and LOVE LOVE LOVE the skirt I made. I want to try the one by Lorenna Buck insha’Allah, when I get time.

Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Fatima´s last blog post ..Halloween

8. Lorenna says:

Thanks for mentioning my skirt pattern! I hope that you do get to try it, and I would love any feedback!

9. Pingback: {blending beautiful} » Have a Cheerful Weekend (Go, Giants!)

10. Stephanie says:

the first one for sure! Love the flow and the color and everything <3

11. Abby says:

Oh my goodness they are all beautiful!! The first one I am in love with, and plan on making very soon!

12. Pingback: Cinco tutoriais de Saias Maxi « Eu Costuro

13. Pingback: DIY Spice up your Wardrobe For Fall « Girlfriend's Guide 2 Homeschooling

14. Pingback: 30 Before 30 « Crafty Meggy

15. Pingback: Happy New Year! « Crafty Meggy

16. Hueyna says:

Hey, I just stopping by and wonder if anyone needs some ideas on what to wear with your maxi skirts. I just discussed about it in my blog, feel free to visit..

17. Beverly says:

these are GREAT !!! DO you, by chance, know how to make wrap pants? They were popular in the mid 1970’s.I loved those pants & can NOT find a pattern ANY where! thanks for the skirt patterns!!!

18. Thank you!! Love these and can’t wait to make one.
    Lindsey Whitney´s last blog post ..What’s in the Bible: We’ve Reached the End!

19. Karolina says: