Sewing Tutorials: My 5 Favorite Laptop Covers

Every time i come across a tutorial to make a laptop cozie/cover/sleeve – which ever one suits you – i think “ohh yeah i need to make me one of those” but dont and have complied a list in my delicious so thought it would be fun to share r my favorite laptop cozies so you can make one for yourself or make them as gifts :)

I couldnt believe it when i found this tutorial for a reversible laptop sleeve from Film & Thread and dont you love that fabric?!

Reversible Laptop Sleeve

You might remember this zippered laptop sleeve from Crap I’ve Made which was featured in Sew It some time back

Zippered laptop sleeve

i just HAD to share it with you AGAIN yes that is how much i love it!

This next tutorial is actually for an Ipad Cover however Carrie of Dixie Mango says this can be made to fit ANY laptop love her already right?!

Ipad Cover

Lindsay of The Cottage Home is sharing her tutorial for a Laptop / Kindle/ I-Pad Sleeve which i love, love, love!

Laptop sleeve

How about making a quilted laptop sleeve?

Check out Amy a la mode’s tutorial

Quilted Laptop Case

So there you have it 5 great tutorials for you to choose from =)

Hope this was useful

Happy Sewing

xoxo

comments

This entry was posted in Gadget Case/Pouch, Sewing, Tutorial, Tutorial List and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Sewing Tutorials: My 5 Favorite Laptop Covers

1. carrie says:

Hey! Thanks so much for linking to my tutorial!! Woo hoo! You rock. You can now find that tutorial on my new website at http://www.dixiemango.com/2010/05/ipad-cover-tutorial-or-any-laptop/

• Mayya says:

Your most welcome Carrie you rock for sharing that tutorial with us xoxo
      Congrats on your new website will update the post so that it directs them to your new site :)

Btw forgot to mention that you are more than welcome to grab the i’ve been featured on SCU button

2. Clo says:

I have these bookmarked, thanks mayya

3. Thanks so much for including my laptop case in your round-up! I love each and every one of them!!

Lindsay

4. Tanya says:

Great compilation! I just made a version of Char’s design: http://sewmanydreams.blogspot. com

I also have a giveaway (my first!) going on if you’re interested in stopping by!
    Tanya´s last blog post ..Ruffled laptop sleeve

5. Lindsey says:

Thanks for sharing, I have been on the hunt for a pattern to make one for a friend!

6. Anna Lin says:

I think the pink handbag is lovely and special!I also like to search something which is different and special because I like have something special to draw others attention!