Midnight Sparkles Clutch

Dont miss my GIVEAWAY only 2 days left

Slowly but surely I am getting through my never ending, always expanding To Sew list.

I am happy that i can finally start crossing things out starting with this clutch. I made the clutch using leftover fabric from my outfit which i asked the tailor to keep.

It brings me great pleasure to present Midnight Sparkles

Can someone say bling bling?

Blue & green are the colors of my outfit. I asked the tailor to keep any leftover fabric so i could make a clutch to match. My outfit is mostly green and the blue is the contrasting color so decided to go to do the opposite for the clutch.

I made the clutch using Ali Foster’s clutch tutorial and used this tutorial by Pink Suede Shoe for the flower embellishment.

I lined the interior with a green multi colour fabric the you probably remember it from the big and chunky make up roll.

I am loving the effect of the crystals on the clutch of i decided to add them some to the flower

Did i go overboard with the crystals hmm maybe? i am loving it? TOTALLY!

There is a family wedding on thursday and Midnight Sparkles and i are going to BLING it on :)

Midnight sparkles along with my sedu bag have been entered for the Purse Week Contest hosted by A Lemon Squeezy.

Will be linking to these parties

comments

This entry was posted in Sewing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Midnight Sparkles Clutch

1. Zura says:

Omg Mayya that is absolutely beautiful!! Great job girl I bet you’re gonna look amazing at the wedding!
    Zura´s last blog post ..Tutorial – Little Girl Sling Pouch

2. Cynde says:

Mayya, I love love love the midnight pouch!!! It is so stunning and gorgeous :)
    Cynde´s last blog post ..Fall Decor

3. Anne says:

What a gorgeous bag!!!

4. fieda says:

nice work…I love the interior fabric more…but the bling-bling for the exterior really catch my eyes…:). I should have a try soon…:)

5. clo says:

Great bag Mayya, you will bling it girl at that wedding!

6. Pearlin J says:

Its gorgeous! I love the interior fabric too.
    Pearlin J´s last blog post ..A pain in the Neck

7. kimberly says:

very pretty! I love the bling and the contrasting material inside!
    kimberly´s last blog post ..I cant knit

8. Rhey says:

Hi mayya!
    first time commenter but im subscribed to your blog and im loving it. i love the blings! im situated in Dubai and i am a frustrated craft lover. the problem with this place is that raw materials are expensive!
    anyway, did i tell you i love your blog! youre an inspiration! :)

9. Kelley says:

Lovely treatment to the purse! Bling! Bling!
    Kelley´s last blog post ..222 Make a Hardcover Pocketbook

OMG…that looks really stunning…great work and beautiful ornamentation…no more words …keep doing Mayya…awesome work…
    Nima´s last blog post ..Getting back in style after a short trip to our parents…

11. Muslimah Coleman says:

absoulutly loving this purse. Are you planning to make any more..particularly wine red. Great job, keep up the excellenct work you’re doing!