We have a tie!!

The first in Sew It history we have a tie!!

The two tutorials that have equal votes of 15 each are

The domesticated skirt from sew a straight line

AND

The gadget pouch from a pretty cool life

Here are the results – click to enlarge

So which one do we get to sew you may wonder?!

Well how about BOTH OF THEM..yes you get to choose which one you one to sew either the skirt or the pouch or even BOTH if you have the time why not?!

Sew IT

Remember once you’ve completed the tutorial or tutorials in this case:
  • Take a picture of your finished project

If you have a blog

• Link the Sew IT button on your blog side bar so visitors know that you are in a sew a long and might want to join the fun :)
  • blog about it on your blog and comment on THIS post so i know you are done.
  • If you dont have a blog send me the picture via email to sewchicandunique [at] gmail [dot] com before Tuesday.

I will feature all finished projects with a link to your blog on Feature it Wednesday which is when we show off our sewing skills.

PLEASE NOTE:

I have decided to set a time limit as well as some of the participants share a different time zone and last week i featured the projects cause to me it was Wednesday but to others it was still tuesday and they would have managed to complete the tutorial!

So from this Sew it on wards i shall feature the sewing projects for feature it wednesday on

Wednesday at 10 am (+4 GMT) which means in the states its Tuesday 10 pm

If you are on facebook join the group i created for Sew it

Happy Sewing

comments

This entry was posted in Sew It, Sewing, Tutorial and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to We have a tie!!

1. Caryl Rosten says:

what a great idea to post the time Mayya, I am not savvy enough to figure it out. I am sure you will have a bunch more people able to finish their projects on time to be posted.
    .-= Caryl Rosten´s last blog ..hair wrap, turban, towel, terry cloth wrap, lady’s hair towel, embroidery design, Horse =-.

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention We have a tie!! « Sew Chic and Unique -- Topsy.com

3. Aisyah says:

Cool idea.. not sure if I have the time and fabric to work on the skirt.. maybe some left-over cute fabric for the gadget pouch! Love the idea! Great!

*At least I have an option.. yay! :)
    .-= Aisyah´s last blog ..A little yellow polka dot dress for baby Qaseh.. =-.

4. HipChic Design says:

I am so excited!!! I had already bought some fun fabric to make the skirt! I need to get busy along with all my other busy week stuff.
    .-= HipChic Design´s last blog ..Summer Skirt =-.

5. Pearlin J says:

I’d do the pouch I think :)
    .-= Pearlin J´s last blog ..Weekend at Hawally Park =-.

6. Aicha says:

Assalam alaykum Mayya,
    Just blogged about my skirt :) I’m happy!

Aicha
    .-= Aicha´s last blog ..One-piece Jilbab =-.

7. Preeta says:

Hi Mayya,
    After a long gap I have managed to take part in Sew it. I had voted for the pouch and I have managed to make it and blogged about it. Please visit my blog to view my finish.
    .-= Preeta´s last blog ..Sew it: =-.

8. Treesa says:

I just finished my gadget pouch! Can’t wait to see everyone else’s creations for this weeks Sew It!