Nothing beats handmade

Yesterday Hadeel and Dania were invited to thier cousin Jana’s birthday who recently turned 3.

Naturally i made her a gift :)

and Naturally Hadeel made her a card :)

yes my daughter is following my lead of going handmade LOL *her mother says proudly*

Hadeel loves to colour and remember the pencil roll i made for her birthday? she loves it and always uses it so i thought Jana would like one too.

I would have liked to make her a rainbow pencil roll but didnt have time i whipped this up in 30 mins LOL

Here is a closer look at the pencil roll that holds 12 coloured pencils

I loves this fabric very girls and perfect for the roll

All rolled up

I do hope that she enjoys this gift as much as i enjoyed making it for her.

I am going to be selling pencil rolls on Sew Chic and Unique they are great to have and can be used by kids and adults!

Hope you have a great day thanks for stopping by

comments

This entry was posted in gifts, Handmade, Sewing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Nothing beats handmade

1. Franziska says:

This is a great gift! I also made one for my daughter.

2. Isra says:

love the fabric mayya! nice gift too.
    .-= Isra´s last blog ..Happy Valentines Day =-.

3. Luschka says:

I think thats a great gift! And a great idea for when my daughter is older!
    .-= Luschka´s last blog ..Susie Q’s Thoughts on Motherhood =-.

4. um omer says:

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat gift
    .-= um omer´s last blog ..دياي فيليه للحميه =-.

5. Heather says:

great idea and I love the fabric choice!
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Inspiration + Mommy Brain = =-.

wow…that’s cool Mayya…i’m sure nothing can beat the handmade…the cad looks simply cute…
    .-= Nima´s last blog ..Reading crochet patterns from the diagram =-.

7. Abigail says:

That’s really nice, and I love the fabric.

You’re right, nothing beats handmade!
    .-= Abigail´s last blog ..Flower cellphone case – how to sew felt 2 =-.

8. Satakieli says:

What a cute pencil roll! My son could do with one of those for his crayons, I’ve been keeping the travel crayons in a ziploc bag in my purse, one of these would be so much cuter!

9. Leslie Limon says:

I love everything homemade! I’m definitely going to make some for my kids. Thank you so much for this great idea!

Stopping by from SITS!
    .-= Leslie Limon´s last blog ..Farewell Winter.. =-.

10. Julie says:

Stopping by from SITS and I decided to follow. I’m trying to make more handmade gifts! This is great!
    .-= Julie´s last blog ..Looking for Inspiration =-.

11. mel says:

that pencil roll is beautiful! i’m sure she’ll treasure it for years.
    .-= mel´s last blog ..Pretty Pretty DIY Crochet Bowls! =-.

12. Fatma says:

Jana really loved it Mayya I even remember sent you message about that but I kept it with me till she become Hadeel’s age when she can apreciate gifts :D the card is on her room door..
    .-= Fatma´s last blog ..New Shailah Designs-2010 Summer Collection =-.