Is there a doctor in the house?

Cause we need one…

Daniya who turned 2 yesterday also got sick. What was supposed to be a fun filled day ended when she threw up all her lunch at the restaurant where we were out celebraiting her birthday! So off back home we went and spend the day at home, as she developed a fever and a cough….my poor baby

Last Wednesday my husband alj000 had a minor operation on both knees, and that is due a long time injury he had in the states while playing football. He walks likes a turtle and needs help moving around the house, not as swift as always poor thing.

Hadeel is on a one week break from school so house is double crazy now with both of them at home!

My sewing news

Finished a couple of orders that were pending and I have been working on handbag organisers and will be posting new ones up soon on my fan page in facebook.

I have made some gifts from my friend who recently give birth but cant share the pics yet as she reads my blog so will have to wait until i visit her hopefully this week 😉

Thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it

Warm stitches

comments

This entry was posted in family, Random Update, Sewing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Is there a doctor in the house?

oh…so sorry to read this…hope and pray everything settle down fast….
    .-= Nima´s last blog ..Bitten by the patchwork bug…. =-.

• mayya says:

Thanks Nima :) she is still not better and its so hard cause she wont accept medication and when she does she throws up. Its so hard when kids get sick :(

2. Isra says:

(((((hugs)))))) for you all!
    .-= Isra´s last blog ..Embarking on Challenge #1 – 2010 Sewing Challenges =-.

3. Shilpi says:

I am really sorry… even I have a 2 year old and can fully understand what you r going thru…pray all gets well soon !

4. Mayya, am here with an agenda but as I have two kids of my own, I couldn’t help reach out and extend a suggestion. Try homeopathy, if you don’t mind alternative methods. It works wonders for my kids who are 19 months and 5 months old. That way the struggle to accept medication is also nill because these pills are sugar! If you are in Muscat, there’s a pretty good homeo doctor you can go to in the future.

5. um omer says:

inshalla she will be well soon, your husband too.

am sos sorry to read these news…..
    .-= um omer´s last blog ..هلا وغلا =-.

6. miia says:

salamat honey and hope they will be fine soon. hope you the best